? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

oiush h0n!,i mish u!

really sad when knoe y0u will leave me..
can't imagine h0w i'll face de day without u..
but,ur advice so dat i'm not sad 've make me m0re str0ng..
u p0mise me u'll not forget me..
n will oweyz remember me..
n hope u'll keep ur p0mise..
can't wait f0r olidays..
c0z at de tyme,
we'll 'spend tyme' together..
a.k.a sms for 10 h0urs a day ;p
t0 knoe each others news..
i dun fell b0rink at all..
c0z u oweys make me hepi :))
n i love dat way..
f0r dat tyme,i'm still miss u
n will be oweys miss u..
c0z i l0ve u h0n!!
:)) XD
~how can i spell SUCCESS without u?
0r C_TIE OR _RIQ_E?
i can't even have FUN or
any go0d LUCK
without U..
looks like i just
can't SURVIVE
with0ut U!~
h0n_babe